Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PasS p@ss~

wakaka..
pass jor lur..
pass jor lur..
pass jor lur!!!
wakakaka~
i'm feeling good now!!
hehe~
scared me ytd and today..
aiyoryor..
acc if nt my fren --- ***..
i also wont go read the book and get pass tOd@y..
haha..
thnx alot to U~
so..
today i go for undang test..
haha~
thn i use jor 18 mins to finish 50 questions..
thn finally i get 48 correct..
wahaha~
very happy nia~ ^^
next time go for teori kursus..
thn can go drive edy~
hehe~
quite exited geh.. =P
also tat..
i'm goin to start my college life tomoro!!
walaoO~~~
i jz rest jor half month from spm..
thn now are getting start study again..
aihzz..~
suan le bah..
fine~
55 start..55 gao dim.. =)
i will take pic tomoro..
my..new loOk.. o.O"
lolzz..
OL loOk..
keke~
very lou sui geh..
haha~
hmm..
wishing good luck to myself tomoro..
haha..
goOd lUcK qIAn** =)

No comments:

Post a Comment